Low Impact Modern
– Large flat roof – Stormwater management goal was to reduce and dampen Stormwater energy.
– Protect existing Live Oak Hammock and Mangrove Community
– Use native vegetation wherever possible
– Landscape not to interfere with views of the Gulf
Florida-friendly, low impact design featuring native plants including Cabbage Palms. Open pool rewards the homeowner with unobstructed views of the Gulf Of Mexico.
Notable Services Rendered:
Landscape design to remedy concerns raised by Sarasota County Natural Resource Protection and Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
– Design Build & Maintenance
Casey Key, Osprey Florida